Features & Benefits
- For interior and exterior use
- For thin-bed applications, thickness up to 10 mm
- Non-sag — great for vertical applications
- Low VOC emissions — better indoor air quality
- Excellent workability and thixotropic — easy to use
- Long open time
- Available in white or grey — white version contains no silica sand, ideal for glass mosaics
- Conforms to EN12004, C2 TE
325 HIFLEX is a highly flexible, polymer fortified cement-based adhesive with a smooth and creamy consistency and extended open time. Its unique formula is designed for installation of ceramic, porcelain and glass tile, as well as non-moisture sensitive stone, with high resistance to slippage.
The white version contains no sand and is ideal for glass mosaic.
- Product #: L0000000000001080, L0000000000001090
White & Grey
25 kg bag, 48 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability