Features & Benefits
- Mix with water and desired PERMACOLOR® SELECT COLOR KIT
- For joints from 1.5 mm to 12 mm
- Excellent for wet and submerged applications
- Enhanced stain resistance – equipped with STONETECH® Sealer Technology
- Antimicrobial protection — antibacterial and mould resistant
- Vibrant consistent colour – minimizes efflorescence
- Fibre-reinforced – crack and shrink resistant
- Fast setting – ready for foot traffic in as little as 3 hours
- Low VOC (GREENGUARD® certified) — safe and easy to use
- Vibrant consistent colour with COLOR KIT — available in 52 standard colours*
- Complies with EN 13888 CG2 WA
PERMACOLOR® SELECT is an advanced high performance cement grout that offers the industry’s first dispersible dry pigment solution. It is designed for virtually all types of residential and commercial installations and offers optimum performance on the most demanding exterior or interior applications.
Easy to mix, grout and clean, PERMACOLOR SELECT is fast setting and is suitable for joints 1.5mm – 12mm wide on floors, walls, or in pools.
*Custom colour matching is available with our PERMACOLOR® SELECT AnyColor™ program.
- Product #: L0000000000003100, L0000000000003200, 24-26XX-0040-2
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.: 6,784,229 (and other Patents)
Base - 5.5 kg bag
Color Kits - 5 x 100 g cartons
- Available Colors: 52
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-2810 (English)