335 MAXI S
335 MAXI S is a pro premium, multi-purpose cementitious adhesive with low dust and variable mix ratios (thixotropic or self-wetting), for thicknesses up to 20 mm; conforms to EN 12004 C2 TE S1.
Features & Benefits
- Available in white and grey
- For thicknesses up to 20 mm
- Single component — just add water
- Variable mix ratios — can be mixed as a thixotropic or flow-bed adhesive
- Low dust and low VOC — safer and better for you
- Thixotropic and deformable — easy to use with excellent workability
- Minimal sag — good for vertical applications
- Ideal for large tiles
- Long working time — up to 3 hours
- Frost resistant — good for exterior applications
- Good compression strength
- Meets performance requirements of EN 12004 C2 TE S1
335 MAXI S is a highly flexible, multi-purpose, deformable adhesive with low dust and variable mix ratios, designed for rapid installation of ceramic, porcelain, and glass tile and stone. It can be mixed as a thixotropic or flow-bed adhesive and is ideal for large format tiles and great for vertical applications.
335 MAXI S meets the performance requirements of EN 12004 C2 TE S1 and is CSTB certified.
- Product #: L0000000000001270, L0000000000001280
White & grey
25 kg bag, 48 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability