Features & Benefits
- Good for ceramic, porcelain, glass, mosaics and non-moisture sensitive stone/marble
- For interior and exterior use
- For thin-bed and medium bed applications, thicknesses up to 15 mm
- High resistance to slippage — great for vertical applications
- Low VOC emissions — better indoor air quality
- Excellent workability and thixotropic — easy to use, smooth and creamy
- Long open time
- Available in ultra white or grey — ultra white version contains no sand
- Meets performance requirements of EN 12004 C2 TE
- When mixed with 3701 MORTAR ADMIX, conforms to EN 12004 C2 TE S1 or S2 (depending on dilution ratio)
325 MAXI is a polymer fortified cement-based adhesive designed for rapid and easy installation of ceramic, porcelain, glass tile, and non-moisture sensitive stone. Its unique formula has high resistance to slippage, allowing installation on vertical surfaces from the top down, and can be used for thin-bed or medium bed applications.
Ultra white version contains no quartz sand and is ideal for glass mosaic.
For improved performance, 325 MAXI can be mixed with 3701 MORTAR ADMIX (refer to Product Datasheet for details).
- Product #: L0000000000001120, L0000000000001130
25 kg per bag; 48 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability