Features & Benefits
- Good for ceramic, porcelain, glass, mosaics and non-moisture sensitive stone/marble
- For interior and exterior use
- For thin-bed and medium bed applications, thicknesses up to 15 mm
- High resistance to slippage — great for vertical applications
- Low VOC emissions — better indoor air quality
- Excellent workability and thixotropic — easy to use, smooth and creamy
- Long open time
- Available in ultra white or grey — ultra white version contains no sand
- Meets performance requirements of EN 12004, C2 TE
325 MAXI is a polymer fortified cement-based adhesive designed for rapid and easy installation of ceramic, porcelain, glass tile, and non-moisture sensitive stone. Its unique formula has high resistance to slippage, allowing installation on vertical surfaces from the top down, and can be used for thin-bed or medium bed applications.
Ultra white version contains no quartz sand and is ideal for glass mosaic.
- Product #: L0000000000001120, L0000000000001130
25 kg per bag; 48 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability