Features & Benefits
- Ideal for ceramic, porcelain, glass, mosaics, and non-moisture sensitive stone/marble
- Good for interior and exterior use
- For thin-bed and medium bed applications, thicknesses up to 15 mm
- Non-sag — great for vertical applications
- Low VOC emissions — better indoor air quality
- Excellent workability and thixotropic — easy to use
- Long open time
- Available in ultra white or grey — ultra white version contains no silica sand
- Meets performance requirements of EN12004, C2TE
325 MAXI is a polymer fortified cement-based adhesive designed for rapid and easy installation of ceramic, porcelain, glass tile, and non-moisture sensitive stone. Its unique formula has high resistance to slippage, allowing installation on vertical surfaces from the top down, and can be used for thin-bed or medium bed applications.
White version contains no silica sand and is ideal for glass mosaic.
25 kg bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability