The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar (C2) for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, thin porcelain tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile adhesive for all kinds of applications — excellent for exterior and continuously submerged applications, such as swimming pools
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles
- Long open time and working time
- High shear bond strength
- Smooth creamy formula and deformable — excellent workability and easy to use
- Equipped with antimicrobial technology — inhibits mould and bacteria growth
- Low VOC emissions — better indoor air quality
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*
- Eligible for 10 year system warranty**
- Classified C2 TE S1 according to EN12004 and C2 TE S1 P1 according ISO 13007-1
- Available in white or grey
**When used as part of the LATICRETE Europe 10 Year System Warranty (DS-230.10EU)
254 PLATINUM is the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, thin porcelain tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick. 254 PLATINUM, designed to just mix with water, has a long open time (E) with unsurpassed adhesion, workability, deformability (S1), and minimal vertical slip (T).
254 PLATINUM is a LATICRETE® approved substitute for 211 POWDER mixed with 4237 LATEX ADDITIVE.
- Product #: L0000000000001310, L0000000000001320
White or grey
25 kg bag; 48 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-6770 (English)