LATALASTIK is an epoxy-polyurethane adhesive with high strength and flexibility for ceramic tile, mosaic tile, natural stone, marble agglomerate and composite stone installations; conforms to EN 12004 R2 T.
Features & Benefits
- For interior and exterior use — good for both walls and floors
- Ultimate epoxy-polyurethane adhesive — high strength and flexible
- Suitable for tile and stone finishes subject to thermal expansion and vibration
- Safe, contains no solvents
- Bonds to steel, wood and ceramic tile
- Does not require the use of primer with gypsum and anhydrite substrates
- Ideal for marble, marble agglomerate, composite stone tiles and other — does not stain or warp or deform
- Conforms to EN ISO13007 R2 T classification
- Available in LATALASTIK FIREPROOF version, which is IMO-MED certified
LATALASTIK is a two-component epoxy-polyurethane adhesive designed with high strength and flexibility for rapid, reliable installations of ceramic, mosaic and stone tile.
Due to its chemistry composition, LATALASTIK is ideal for marble, marble agglomerate, composite stone tiles and other moisture sensitive materials that tend to warp due to water absorption. It can be used on porous, non-absorbent, and smooth substrates that traditional adhesives cannot bond to (i.e. gypsum and anhydrite substrates, cementitious substrates, wood, steel, existing ceramic and stone tile).
- Product #: LL-A, LL-B, LL/FP/AB
5 kg kit
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-408 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets