8510 BONDING ADMIX
8510 BONDING ADMIX is a concentrated latex admix designed to be used with 211 POWDER to create a high performing repair, levelling and smoothing compound; conforms to EN 13813 and IMO-MED certified.
Features & Benefits
Designed to be used with 211 POWDER for a high performing repair, levelling and smoothing compound. Conforms to EN 13813, CT C45 F15.
- Versatile — one product for interior and exterior applications
- Economical — super concentrated, just dilute with water
- High strength — improves adhesion, bond and compressive strength of Portland cement mixes
- Improved workability and easy to use
- Makes mortars and grouts more resistant to most common chemicals
- No damp curing required — cures even in desert climates
- Low VOC content, better for you and indoor air quality
- Can be used with cement-based patching and smoothing compounds
- Can be used with cement to create slurry bond coats
- IMO-MED certified
8510 BONDING ADMIX is a concentrated latex admix designed to be used with 211 POWDER to create a high performing repair, levelling and smoothing compound.
When mixed with 211 POWDER, it creates an extremely workable, trowel-applied compound that can be installed from 1 to 5 mm in thickness. This two-component smoothing compound can be used over steel and is ideal for use in ships as well as pools before waterproofing.
The 8510 BONDING ADMIX + 211 POWDER system is also ideal for use as substrate preparation before the installation of LATICRETE resinous finishes.
- Product #: L0000000000006070, L0000000000006071
- 3 kg in 5.5 lt container; 48 containers per pallet
- 20 kg pail; 36 pails per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-2494 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets