73 CRETE ADMIX
Features & Benefits
- Versatile — for wet and dry, walls, floors, and ceilings
- Excellent for use in swimming pools, fountains and water features
- Ideal for glass and porcelain
- No water needed — 73 CRETE ADMIX used in place of water
- Safe and easy to use — non flammable
- High strength, shock, and impact resistance
- 73 CRETE ADMIX + 211 POWDER system is IMO-MED certified and meets requirements of EN 12004 C2 TE S1
73 CRETE ADMIX is a latex admix used in place of water in portland cement and sand mixes.
Tile setting mortars made with 73 CRETE ADMIX are more flexible and are stronger than conventional portland cement mortars. This strong bond is especially important when vitreous and semi-vitreous tiles are installed.
73 CRETE ADMIX + 211 POWDER: a high performance, latex fortified cement adhesive system specifically formulated for the installation of ceramic tiles, natural stone, and mosaics of all kinds; IMO-MED certified and meets requirements of EN 12004 C2 TE S1.
- Product #: L0000000000006040
- Packaging Sizes: 20 kg pail
- Available Colors: white
- Country Availability