4237 LATEX ADDITIVE
Features & Benefits
- For interior and exterior use
- Recommended for wet and dry areas
- Superior bond strength
- Flexible and shock resistant — rated for extra heavy traffic conditions (per ASTM C627 (TCNA))
- Weather and frost resistant for use in all types of climates
- Proven performance — used in all types of applications for over 60 years
- Safe, economical and easy to use — non-hazardous, non-flammable, and low VOC emissions
- Can be used as a slurry bond coat
- Conforms to EN 12004 C2 TE S1
- Available in rapid version (4237 RAPID LATEX ADDITIVE, EN 12004 C2 FT S1)
4237 LATEX ADDITIVE is a specially designed latex additive for use with 211 POWDER to make high strength latex thin-set bed up to 3 mm and medium bed up to 15 mm mortars. This system can be used to install all types of ceramic tile, natural stone, and agglomerates and improves performance over traditional materials.
Also for use with Portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds and with thin set mortars to give improved performance and longer open time.
Available in rapid version (4237 RAPID LATEX ADDITIVE).
- 20 kg pail
- 6.25 kg pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability