Features & Benefits
- High Strength Formula—meets and exceeds National and International Standards
- Conforms to EN 12004 C2 FT S1 when mixed with 4237 LATEX ADDITIVE
- Conforms to EN 12004 C2 TE S1 when mixed with 73 CRETE ADMIX
- Premixed—no jobsite blending of powders required
- Safe—non-flammable; safe to store and mix
- Easy to Use—no special tools required
- Versatile—wet and dry areas, walls, floors and ceilings
- Excellent for use in swimming pools, fountains and water features
211 POWDER is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. Designed for use with various latex admixtures to produce a high strength adhesive for ceramic tile and stone that meets and exceeds the requirements of national and international standards.
4237 LATEX ADDITIVE + 211 POWDER: Premium, two component, flexible, latex fortified cement adhesive system; conforms to EN 12004 C2 FT S1.
73 CRETE ADMIX + 211 POWDER: Two component, flexible latex fortified cement adhesive system; IMO-MED certified and meets requirements of EN 12004 C2 TE S1.
- Packaging Sizes: 25 kg bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability