A flexible, two-component, cementitious waterproofing slurry designed to protect cement-based plasters and concrete before tile and stone installation; conforms to EN 14891 CM P.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to apply, two component waterproofing
- Extremely flexible
- Prevents carbonation of concrete
- Crack suppression and anti-fracture protection of up to 1 mm over shrinkage and other nonstructural cracks
- Ideal for balconies, terraces, and pools with use of AQUA BARRIER NET
- Conforms to EN 14891 CM P
AQUA BARRIER is a cementitious waterproof slurry comprising of a liquid polymer and cement based powder. When mixed together and applied, it cures to a flexible seamless waterproof/anti-fracture membrane. It has been designed to protect cement-based plasters and concrete, including those on grade.
LIMITATIONS: if waterproofing terraces, balconies and swimming pools, use AQUA BARRIER NET for improved performance. AQUA BARRIER must be reinforced with WPM TAPE across all construction joints, bends, and hairline cracks.
- Product #: L0000000000007010, L0000000000007030, N0000000000007000
- Part A: 25 kg bag; 48 bags per pallet
- Part B: 8 kg container; 48 containers per pallet
- 16,5 kg kit (Part A: 2 x 6,25 kg + Part B: 4 kg); 27 kits per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Product Data Sheets
- DS-751 AQUA BARRIER (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets