2261 FLUID FAST
2261 FLUID FAST is a special cement-based liquid floor screed mortar with fluid consistency and controlled shrinkage. It is used for fast-setting screeds, suitable for use in interior civil and commercial applications; conforms to EN13813 CT C40 F7 A1fl.
Features & Benefits
- Single component and premixed liquid screed – just mix with water for fluid consistency
- Suitable under ceramic tile, stone, parquet, and resilient materials
- For screeds from 0.8 cm to 8 cm thick
- Can be used for heated screeds, from 3 cm to 8 cm thick
- Extended working time – 45 minutes
- Controlled crack shrinkage
- Quick drying – walkable after 3 hours, installation of tile or stone after 24 hours
- Safe, non-flammable
- Easy to use, fluid and pumpable
- Does not require reinforcement mesh
- Low VOC emissions – better indoor air quality
- Product #: L0000000000010020
- Packaging Sizes: 25 kg bag
- Available Colors: 1
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-36637 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
- DS 230.10EU 10 Year System Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- GEV EMICODE 2261 FLUID FAST
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!