Features & Benefits
- For interior and exterior use
- Non-sag—great for vertical applications
- Low VOC emissions—better indoor air quality
- Excellent workability—easy to use
- Long open time
- Available in ultra white or grey—white version contains no silica sand
- Conforms to EN12004, C2 TE
325 HIFLEX is a polymer fortified cement-based adhesive designed for rapid and easy installation of ceramic, porcelain, glass tile, and non-moisture sensitive stone. Its unique formula has high resistance to slippage, allowing installation on vertical surfaces from the top down.
White version contains no silica sand and is ideal for glass mosaic.
25 kg bag
- Available Colors: Grey & White
- Country Availability