LATAPOXY® 300 ADHESIVE
Features & Benefits
- Water cleanable.
- No flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work.
- Ideal for installing moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles.
- Ideal for the installation of resin backed tile, mosaics, stone, and agglomerates.
- Non-staining on white and light-colored marble.
- High bond strength.
- Maximum chemical resistance.
- Conforms to EN 12004 and ISO 13007 with a R2 Classification
LATAPOXY® 300 ADHESIVE is a chemical resistant, epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. Adhesive spreads easily and cleans with water while fresh. LATAPOXY® 300 ADHESIVE is a factory-proportioned kit consisting of epoxy resin, hardener and chemical resistant silica filler. LATAPOXY® 300 ADHESIVE can be used in interior and exterior (see limitations) walls and floors, wet and dry areas
- Product #: 0300-0001-2
- Packaging Sizes: 2 pouches of Part A total weight 2.1 lbs (1.0 kg), 2 pouches of Part B total weight 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg), 2 bags of Part C Powder total weight 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Part of System: LATAPOXY®
- Country Availability
Bosnia and Herzegovina