WPM TAPE PLV
Features & Benefits
- For flexible waterproofing of joints, coves, corners and changes of plane
- Entire width of tape is waterproof and flexible, making it easy to apply
- Alkali resistant
- Ideal for use in interior applications with medium load of non-pressurized water such as showers, bathrooms, or kitchens
- Self adhering — immediately seals after application
- Compatible with HYDRO BAN SHEET MEMBRANE, AQUA BARRIER and AQUA BARRIER RDY waterproofing products
WPM TAPE PLV is a flexible self-adhering alkali resistant waterproofing tape made of butyl rubber on the upper side and non-woven polyester, used for waterproofing expansion joints, perimetry joints and water overflow points.
WPM is self-adhering, making it easy to apply, and guarantees a seal immediately after application.
- Product #: L28753
10 m roll; 500 rolls pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-65326 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!