LATAPOXY® WATERPROOF FLASHING MORTAR
An epoxy-based, trowel applied, waterproofing and vapor barrier membrane used to waterproof seams, gaps, or joints between a variety of substrates, such as metal and PVC pipe penetrations or flashing.
Features & Benefits
- Fast curing — allows for a faster tile installation
- Waterproof epoxy based formula
- Extremely flexible
- Easy to apply using a trowel
- Adheres to metal and PVC pipes, drains and flashing
- Waterproof seam between flashing and façade
- Equipped with Microban to fight the growth of stain-causing mould and mildew
LATAPOXY® WATERPROOF FLASHING MORTAR is specifically designed to be used under ceramic tile, stone or brick for rapid installations which require a fast curing waterproof flashing.
It can be trowel applied and used to waterproof seams, gaps, or joints between a variety of substrates, such as metal and PVC pipe penetrations, or flashing. LATAPOXY WATERPROOF FLASHING MORTAR is flexible, easy to apply and will allow for rapid installations.
Equipped with Microban antimicrobial protection to fight the growth of stain-causing mould and mildew on the epoxy membrane.
- Product #: 0024-0001-2
7.2 kg kit, includes:
- 2 x Part A (0.6 kg each)
- 2 x Part B (0.5 kg each)
- 2 x Part C (2.5 kg each)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Safety Data Sheets
- DS-070.5 Instructions (English, Español, Français)