HYDRO BAN® SHEET MEMBRANE
Features & Benefits
- Low perm rating – approved for steam showers and steam rooms as a single membrane (ASTM E96/E96M Procedure E-0.06 Perms)
- Pliable – conforms easily to substrate
- Complete line of accessories – single source supply for convenience
- Allows for installation over green mortar beds
- Installs with modified or unmodified thin-set adhesives* (C1 or C2)
- Compatible with HYDRO BAN products**
- Various sizes and preformed components available (rolls, corners and collars)
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI A118.10 and EN 14891
- IAPMO approved
* Refer to requirements for specific substrate to which the HYDRO BAN® SHEET MEMBRANE will be bonded.
**When using HYDRO BAN liquid applied waterproofing membrane in conjunction with HYDRO BAN SHEET MEMBRANE be sure to overlap the HYDRO BAN liquid onto the HYDRO BAN SHEET MEMBRANE by 50mm. Apply HYDRO BAN liquid in two coats insuring the first coat dries to a uniform olive green color before the second coat is applied.
HYDRO BAN SHEET MEMBRANE and the preformed corners and collars are installed using a substrate appropriate LATICRETE® thin-set. Due to their polymeric construction, these preformed sheet membrane components can also be used as a vapour barrier / waterproofing membrane for steam room and steam shower applications.
Available in rolls, tapes, corners and collars, HYDRO BAN SHEET MEMBRANE allows for a quick, easy waterproofing installation, which will retain its integrity for the life of the installation.
- Product #: L29978, L29979, L51459, L51460, L28846, L51461, L29870
HYDRO BAN® SHEET MEMBRANE 1m x 10m = 10m² per roll; 75 rolls per pallet 1m x 30m = 30m² per roll, 36 rolls per pallet HYDRO BAN SHEET MEMBRANE CORNERS Inside Corners (IC) 25 pcs/box Outside Corners (OC) 25 pcs/box HYDRO BAN SHEET MEMBRANE COLLARS 250x250 collar (64 mm diameter) 25 pcs/box 120x120 collar (7 mm diameter) 25 pcs/box
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability