3701 MORTAR ADMIX
Features & Benefits
- Interior and exterior installations
- Water resistant — suitable for submerged applications
- Shock, chemical and frost resistant
- Increased bond and compressive strength
- Superior flexibility
- Greenguard certified — low VOC emissions, better indoor air quality
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test
3701 MORTAR ADMIX is a specialty multipurpose latex admixture designed to fortify any cement based mix, such as cement tile adhesives, cement grouts, cement mortar beds, screeds and other cement mixes.
Used in place of water, 3701 MORTAR ADMIX improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix and provides an economical and easy way to make permanent, trouble-free installations of ceramic tile, brick and natural stone.
Slurry Bond Coat: 3701 MORTAR ADMIX can be mixed with 211 POWDER or neat cement for use as a slurry bond coat.
Screeds & Renders: Use 3701 MORTAR ADMIX in place of water for renders or screeds such as 2261 SCREED.
Adhesives: 3701 MORTAR ADMIX increases the physical performance of Portland cement adhesives. Conforms to EN 12004 S1 or S2 when mixed with certain LATICRETE tile adhesives.
LATAFLOAT System: Designed as part of the LATAFLOAT System, 3701 MORTAR ADMIX is used with the fibre-reinforced cement-based LATAFLOAT 250 MORTAR and a synthetic fabric mesh. The LATAFLOAT System allows floating screeds with a minimum thickness of 1 cm instead of the traditional cement screed thickness of 4-5 cm. Classified as CT-C20-F6 according to EN 13813.
- Product #: L0000000000006020
20 kg per pail; 36 pails per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental