SKIM is a premium quality, polymer fortified cementitious underlayment designed for skim-coating, smoothing and levelling from 2 mm to 30 mm thick; it is classified as a concrete repair mortar R2 according to EN 1504-3 and conforms to EN 13813 CT C25 – F4 A1 fl.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of application thickness — from 2 mm to 30 mm
- Superior thixotropic and creamy consistency — easy to use and easy to apply, especially for walls and ceilings
- Rapid setting formula — ready for finished flooring in as soon as 4 hours
- Low shrinkage
- Suitable for exterior and wet applications when used with a suitable LATICRETE waterproofing membrane
SKIM is a premium quality, cement-based underlayment designed for skim-coating, smoothing and levelling prior to the application of interior and exterior finish coverings, including waterproofing.
This trowel-applied product can be applied from 2 mm up to 30 mm and has a thixotropic, creamy consistency, making it the ideal choice for skim coat applications. SKIM is classified as a concrete repair mortar R2 according to EN 1504-3.
- Product #: L0000000000009020
- Packaging Sizes: 25 kg bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!