LEVEL is a cement-based self-levelling underlayment that can be placed from 1 to 12 mm thick; conforms to EN 13813 CT C25 F4 A1fl.
Features & Benefits
- For interior use
- Easy to use and fast setting — walkable after 4 hours
- Low chemical emissions (GEV EMICODE EC1 Plus) — better indoor air quality
- Pumpable, free-flowing — eliminates sanding and trowelling
- Long heal times for extended workability
- Suitable surface for most finished floor goods
- Compatible with most adhesives
- Conforms to EN 13813 CT C25 F4 Afl
LEVEL is a cement-based self-levelling underlayment designed for use over various substrates and can be placed from 1-12 mm in a single lift.
It provides a smooth, stable surface with high mechanical resistance and good adhesion properties. Due to its flexible formulation, LEVEL is also suitable for heated screeds.
- Product #: L0000000000011000
25 kg per bag; 48 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-763 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
- LEVEL SDS (EN)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- GEV EMICODE LEVEL