LATIRENDER 07 is a specialty multi-purpose mortar formulated as a levelling/smoothing compound or as an adhesive for installation of exterior insulation board systems; conforms to EN 998-1 GP-CSIV-W2.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used as an adhesive to install exterior insulation board system or as a levelling and smoothing compound
- Easy to use — highly workable thixotropic, creamy paste with minimal slip
- Fine grain size (0.7 mm or less) — creates a smooth, consistent finish
- Pre-mixed and ready to use — just mix with water
- Creates a flat stable substrate for the installation of various finishes — paint, waterproofing, stucco, etc.
- Can be applied manually or mechanically
- High compressive strength: > 6 N/mm²
- White version is fiber-reinforced
- Conforms to EN 998-1, GP-CSIV-W2
LATIRENDER 07 is a specialty multi-purpose mortar formulated to be used as a smoothing/levelling compound or as an adhesive for installation of exterior insulation board systems. It is composed of cement, fine aggregates (0.7 mm or less), synthetic resins, and special additives.
When used as a levelling compound, LATIRENDER 07 can be applied in thicknesses between 5-10 mm and creates a flat stable substrate for the installation of various finishes, including paint, waterproofing and stucco. It can be installed over various kinds of wall panels and concrete substrates.
LATIRENDER 07 can be also be used to easily and rapidly install wall boards or panels used as part of exterior thermal insulation systems.
- Product #: L0000000000001530, L0000000000001531
Grey or White
25 kg per bag; 60 bags per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!