Features & Benefits
- Factory prepared blend of high quality raw materials — can be used as smoothing compound or adhesive
- High strength formula — meets and exceeds international standards
- Premixed — no jobsite blending of powders required
- Safe — non-flammable; safe to store and mix
- Easy to use — no special tools required
- Versatile — wet and dry areas, walls, floors and ceilings
- Excellent for use in swimming pools, fountains and water features
- Conforms to EN 12004 C2 TE S1 when mixed with 4237 LATEX ADDITIVE
- Conforms to EN 12004 C2 TE when mixed with 73 CRETE ADMIX
- Conforms to EN 13813 when mixed with 8510 BONDING ADMIX
211 POWDER is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. Designed for use with various latex admixtures to produce a high strength smoothing compound or adhesive for ceramic tile and stone that meets and exceeds the requirements international standards.
4237 LATEX ADDITIVE + 211 POWDER: Premium, two component, flexible, latex fortified cement adhesive system; conforms to EN 12004 C2 TE S1.
73 CRETE ADMIX + 211 POWDER: High performance, two component, latex fortified cement adhesive system; IMO-MED certified and meets requirements of EN 12004 C2 TE.
8510 BONDING ADMIX + 211 POWDER: High performing smoothing compound for thicknesses from 1 to 5 mm, ideal for use over steel, in ships, in pools before waterproofing, and as substrate preparation before the installation of LATICRETE resinous finishes; IMO-MED certified and meets requirements of EN 13813.
- Product #: L0000000000001350, L0000000000001360
White or Grey
25 kg / bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability