Features & Benefits
- Interior use only
- Eliminates transmission of substrate cracks of up to 3mm from transferring to the finished floor
- Resistant to mould, bacteria and fungi
- Exceeds the point load test for crack isolation membranes per ANSI A118.12 specifications (interior dry applications only)
- Meets VOC emission requirements for indoor air quality (IAQ) tests per ASTM D5116
- Easy and fast to install with standard tools
- Ln, w 55 dB and Rw + Ctr 50 as per ISO 717 calculation
- Available in various thicknesses (2mm – 15mm) and as a perimeter isolation strip
It also minimizes the transmission of cracks from the substrate to the tile installation up to 3 mm, non-movement cracks. GenieMat RST is available in different thicknesses and is comprised of 94% post-consumer recycled materials.
GenieMat RST is made to order – contact us today for minimum order quantities and lead time.
- Product #: RST02, RST03, RST05, RST10, RST12, PMI
2 mm x 1.22 m x 22.90 m
3 mm x 1.22 m x 9.14 m
5 mm x 1.22 m x 9.10 m
10 mm x 1.22 m x 4.57 m
12 mm x 1.22 m x 4.57 m
15 mm x 1.22 m x 4.57 m
PMI* 120 mm x 5 mm x 50 m * PMI (Perimeter Isolation Strip)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!