Features & Benefits
- Eliminates transmission of substrate cracks of up to 3mm (1/8") from transferring to the finished floor
- Ln, w 55 dB and Rw + Ctr 50 as per ISO 717 calculation
- Load bearing – up to Extra Heavy Commercial service rating per ASTM C627/TCA
- Meets ANSI A118.12 specifications*
- Easy and fast to install with standard tools
- Available in various thicknesses (2mm–15mm)
* Interior dry applications only
It also minimizes the transmission of cracks from the substrate to the tile installation up to 1/8" (3 mm), non-movement cracks. GenieMat RST is available in different thicknesses and is comprised of 88.5% post-consumer recycled materials.
GenieMat RST is made to order–contact us today for minimum order quantities and lead time.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!