PERMACOLOR® SELECT FINE
Features & Benefits
- Mix with water and desired PERMACOLOR® SELECT COLOR KIT
- For fine joints up to 6mm
- Excellent for wet and dry areas
- Enhanced stain resistance – equipped with STONETECH® Sealer Technology
- Contains anti-microbial technology – inhibits mould and bacteria growth
- Vibrant consistent colour
- GREENGUARD® certified – low VOC
- PERMACOLOR® COLOR KIT– available in 52 colours
- Complies with EN 13888: CG2 WA
An ultra premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded Portland cement base grout designed for highly-delicate surfaces, such as high polish marble and soft glass.
PERMACOLOR SELECT FINE should be mixed with water and LATICRETE COLOR KITS – the industry’s first dispersible dry pigment solution. Unsanded grout that complies with EN 13888: CG2 WA.
Formulated from a blend of high strength Portland cement, polymers. Provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable in a multitude of colors.
Fine Base - 3.6 kg bag
Color Kits - 5 x 100 g cartons
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability