LATALASTIK FIREPROOF is a IMO-MED fire-proof certified two component epoxy-polyurethane adhesive with high strength and flexibility for ceramic tile, mosaic tile, natural stone, marble agglomerate and composite stone installations; conforms to EN 12004 R2 T.
Features & Benefits
- For interior and exterior use — good for both walls and floors
- Ultimate epoxy-polyurethane adhesive — high strength and flexible
- Suitable for tile and stone finishes subject to thermal expansion and vibration
- Safe, contains no solvents
- Bonds to steel, wood and ceramic tile
- Does not require the use of primer with gypsum and anhydrite substrates
- Ideal for marble, marble agglomerate, composite stone tiles and other — does not stain or warp or deform
- Conforms to EN ISO13007 R2 T classification
- IMO-MED certified, RINA approved for Maritime
LATALASTIK FIREPROOF is a IMO-MED fireproofing certifiee two-component epoxy-polyurethane adhesive designed with high strength and flexibility for rapid, reliable installations of ceramic, mosaic and stone tile.
Due to its chemistry composition, LATALASTIK FIREPROOF is ideal for marble, marble agglomerate, composite stone tiles and other moisture sensitive materials that tend to warp due to water absorption. It can be used on porous, non-absorbent, and smooth substrates that traditional adhesives cannot bond to (i.e. gypsum and anhydrite substrates, cementitious substrates, wood, steel, existing ceramic and stone tile).
It can be laid on porous, non-absorbent and smooth substrates (cement, wood, metal, ceramic, stone), giving long durability to floors and coatings.
4,44 kg pails (kit A+B)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability