4237 RAPID LATEX ADDITIVE
4237 RAPID LATEX ADDITIVE is a specially designed, rapid latex additive for use with 211 POWDER to make high strength latex thin bed and medium bed adhesive; conforms to EN 12004 C2F T S1.
Features & Benefits
- Quick setting — ready for foot traffic in just 3-4 hours at room temperature
- For interior and exterior use
- Recommended for wet and dry areas
- Superior bond strength
- Flexible and shock resistant
- Weather and frost resistant for use in all types of climates
- Safe, economical and easy to use — non-hazardous, non-flammable, and low VOC emissions
- Can be used as a slurry bond coat
- Meets and exceed EN 12004 C2F T S1
For a fast setting tile and stone adhesive. 4237 RAPID LATEX ADDITIVE can be mixed with 211 POWDER to make a high strength, chemical, shock and vibration resistant adhesive. Suitable for swimming pools, facades, commercial and industrial tile and stone installations.
4237 RAPID is ready for foot traffic in 3-4 hours at room temperature 21˚C.
- Product #: L0000000000006091, L0000000000006090
- 20 kg pail
- 6.25 kg pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Product Data Sheets
- DS-6550 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets