4237 LATEX ADDITIVE
Features & Benefits
● Superior bond strength
● Flexible and shock resistant; rated for extra heavy traffic conditions.
● Weather and frost resistant for interior and exterior use in all types of climates.
● Proven performance; used in all types of applications for over 50 years.
● Safe, economical and easy to use; non-hazardous, non-flammable.
● Recommended for wet and dry areas
Conforms to EN C2TES1
4237 LATEX ADDITIVE is a specially designed latex additive for use with 211 POWDER to make high strength latex thin-set bed up to 1/8" (3 mm) and medium bed up to 5/8" (15 mm) mortars. For installing all types of ceramic tile and natural stone and agglomerates. Also for use with Portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds and with thin set mortars to give improved performance and longer open time.
20 L Bucket
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Bosnia and Herzegovina