Features & Benefits
- 14 standard colours, including safety colours
- Custom colour matching available
- UV stable, suitable for exterior applications
- Excellent colour retention
- Easy to use, on-site pigment dispersion system
POLYASPARTIC PIGMENTS are designed to be used exclusively with the GUARD PA, GUARD PA PURE, and GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS polyaspartic coating products.
Available in 14 standard colors and custom colour option, these materials are manufactured through a proprietary process in which raw pigments are ground and subsequently combined with the highest quality polyaspartic resins available.
Once ready for use, these concentrated pigments are dispersed directly into short-filled part A pigment base.
- Product #: 91XX-0001-XXX, 918X-0125-XXX
- 1,25 lt
- 4,70 lt
- Light Grey
- Light Brown
- Medium Grey
- Dark Grey
- Dark Blue
- Light Beige
- Tile Red
- Sand Beige
- Bright Green
- Dark Beige
- Safety Yellow
- Safety Red
Custom colours available upon request.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-862 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty