METALLIC PIGMENTS are powder pigments composed of specialized aluminum platelets coated with metal oxides, designed to be used exclusively with the LATICRETE® polyaspartic coating products.
Features & Benefits
- 12 metallic finish options
- Customizable finishes and endless colour variation
- Beautiful colour intensity and luster
- High reflectivity
- Provides incredible depth and radiance
- Can be dispersed into any clear LATICRETE® polyaspartic resin: CLEAR PA, CLEAR PA PURE, CLEAR PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS, CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS
METALLIC PIGMENTS are powder pigments composed of specialized aluminum platelets coated with metal oxides.
Available in 12 brilliant metallic finishes, these pigments can be dispersed into any clear LATICRETE® polyaspartic resin to create iridescent effects with extraordinary movement, color variety and depth.
Used in the LATICRETE METALLIC systems to provide architects and designers with the ability to produce unique artistic floors to complement any environment.
- Product #: 94XX-0032-2, 94XX-003082
- 227 grams (8 oz)
- 908 grams (32 oz)
- Arctic Ice
- Cobalt Blue
- Aspen Sunset
- Spanish Gold
- Electric Orange
- Gunmetal Grey
- Deep Cherry
- Royal Purple
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-857 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
Technical Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets