GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight — suspends evenly into top-coats
- Improved toughness and durability while also improving traction coefficients
- Preserved clarity — does not affect clarity of finish
- Good chemical resistance — resistant to a wide range of industrial chemicals
- Available in 40, 60 and 100-mesh sizes
GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE is an ultra-durable yet high strength, lightweight pulverized resin that is designed for use in clear and pigmented LATICRETE® polyaspartic coatings.
A viable alternative to heavy aluminum aggregates, GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE can be dispersed and suspended evenly directly into coatings or broadcast depending on the application. The material is commonly used to improve traction coefficients.
GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE is recommended to be dispersed at a rate of 155 – 230 mL by volume, per 10 L. Additive loads may increase depending on the application.
The material is available in 3 separate sizes as follows: 40 (largest), 60 and 100 (smallest) mesh. Contact us today to discuss your project to determine which size is best for your application.
- Product #: 935X-0016-2
473 mL (454 grams)
- 40 mesh
- 60 mesh
- 100 mesh
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-867 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty