Features & Benefits
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Quick-drying — walkable in just a few hours
- 24-hour return to service
- Short re-coat time (1-2 hours)
- Excellent abrasion, impact and wear resistance
- UV stable — retains optical clarity of finish, even outdoors
- Low temperature cure (-34°C)
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- LATICRETE® GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE can be introduced for improved traction and grip
- Tolerant to 149°C for random incidental heat contact
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
- Available in 14 standard colours — custom colours are available upon request
GUARD PA is a solid colour, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea coating for both decorative and protective applications.
Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. GUARD PA provides excellent impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. It can be used within seamless multi-build systems including GUARD, BUILD, QUARTZ, FLAKE, FLOW, METALLIC.
GUARD PA is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in pigment base units that must be tinted with LATICRETE® POLYASPARTIC PIGMENTS. For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Previously called GUARD PA SB. Approved equivalent to SPARTACOTE™ FLEX SB.
- Patent #(s): US Patents: 6,833,424 & 7,169,876
- Mini Kit (Part A: 3,75 lt + Part B: 5 lt)
- Part A: 15,30 lt
- Part B: 20 lt
Safety YellowCustom colours are available upon request.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability