GUARD PA PURE
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Quick-drying — walkable in just a few hours (3-4 hours)
- 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC
- Excellent abrasion, impact and wear resistance
- UV stable — retains optical clarity of finish, even outdoors
- Low temperature cure (-4°C)
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- LATICRETE® GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE can be introduced for improved traction and grip
- Tolerant to 149°C for random incidental heat contact
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
- Available in 14 standard colours — custom colours are available upon request
GUARD PA PURE is a sold colour, ultra high solids two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish coating for both decorative and protective coating applications. This low VOC product emits minimal application odor, making it ideal for indoor applications.
Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. The material is applied in single or multiple coats by broom, roller or squeegee. It provides excellent impact abrasion and chemical resistance for high traffic areas. GUARD PA PURE is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
GUARD PA PURE is an optimal coating solution for institutional facilities, hospitals, schools, government and any other project requiring a highly durable, low VOC, odorless coating with rapid return to service capabilities.
It can be used within seamless multi-build LATICRETE® flooring systems including GUARD, BUILD, QUARTZ, FLAKE, FLOW, METALLIC. For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Approved equivalent to SPARTACOTE™ FLEX PURE™.
- Patent #(s): US Patents: 6,833,424 & 7,169,876
- 8.75 lt Kit (3,75 lt Part A + 5 lt Part B)
- 15.3 lt Part A
- 20 lt Part B
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability