GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection* technology inhibits the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the floor coating
- Ideal for sanitary applications that require protection from microbial growth, such as hospitals, clinics, laboratories and more
- Quick-drying — walkable in just a few hours (3-4 hours); 24-hour return to service
- Excellent abrasion, impact and wear resistance
- UV stable — retains optical clarity of finish, even outdoors
- Low temperature cure (-4°C)
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- Tolerant to 149°C for random incidental heat contact
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
- Low VOC emissions
- Just mix with POLYASPARTIC PIGMENTS and GUARD PA PURE Part B component
- Attractive high gloss finish
- Can be mixed with additives for additional grip or traction (GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE or DIAMOND TOPP™)
GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS is a solid colour, low VOC, fast curing, two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish equipped with silver-ion based antimicrobial* technology, making it ideal for hospitals, veterinary clinics, clean rooms, laboratories and pharmaceutical facilities.
Integral to the coating itself, the CLINICAL PLUS additive is designed to protect the coating from degradation, discoloration, and odors caused by microbial growth. The antimicrobial properties of GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS, unlike traditional coatings or surface treatments, remain active for the lifetime of the floor coating — even when damaged or worn.
Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. The material is applied in a single or multiple coats by broom, roller or squeegee. GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS provides excellent impact abrasion and chemical resistance for high traffic areas.
The material has a low VOC content and does not emit strong solvent odours or emissions during installation, making it ideal for renovations and interior applications.
It can be used within seamless multi-build LATICRETE® flooring systems including GUARD, BUILD, QUARTZ, FLAKE, FLOW, METALLIC. For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Approved equivalent to SPARTACOTE™ FLEX PURE™ CLINICAL PLUS.
*Antimicrobial technology protects the treated article against mold and mildew deterioration. Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users.
- Product #: 9382-0005-2BA
Part A: 15,3 lt (short-filled in 20 lt pail)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-870 (English)
- DS 230.13EU 1 Year Product Warranty
Technical Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
- GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS Part A SDS (English)
- GUARD PA PURE Part B SDS (English)