GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS (Previously SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS)
Features & Benefits
- Antimicrobial protection keeps the floor coating cleaner by inhibiting the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the floor coating.
- Walk-on in hours; 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC; low odor installation
- Excellent abrasion, impact & wear resistance
- UV-Resistant; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Low temperature cure (-4°C/25°F)
- Excellent chemical & stain resistance, resistant to Skydrol®
- Micro-Media agents can be introduced as traction additives
- Tolerant to 149°C (300°F) for random, incidental heat contact
- Meets FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code physical facilities criteria as outlined in 6.100.11 Surface Characteristics USDA acceptable.
GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS is a low VOC and minimal odor, fast curing, two part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish coating for hospitals, veterinary clinics, and pharmaceutical facilities. The material is applied in a single or multiple coats by brush, roller, or squeegee at varying thicknesses to a variety of substrates. It can be applied as a top coat within seamless, multi-build chip/quartz coating systems. Important characteristics of GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS are its rapid-cure, its durable, seamless finish, and its antimicrobial properties. GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS is low VOC and does not emit strong solvent odors during installation.
GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS is equipped with a silver-ion based antimicrobial additive designed to protect the coating from degradation caused by microbial growth. GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS, unlike traditional coatings or surface treatments, remains active for the lifetime of the floor coating - even when damaged or worn. The material provides optimal impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. GUARD PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS is available in all commercial, industrial and decorative flooring systems.
- Part A: 5 gal (18.9 L) pail
- Part B: 5 gal (18.9 L) pail
- Part of System: SPARTACOTE™
- Country Availability