GUARD PA PURE
Features & Benefits
- Walkable in hours
- 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC
- Excellent abrasion impact and wear resistance
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Low temperature cure (25°F/-4°C)
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE can be introduced as traction additive
- Tolerant to 300°F (149°C) for random incidental heat contact
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
GUARD PA PURE is an ultra high solids two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish coating for both decorative and protective coating applications. This no VOC product emits minimal application odor, making it ideal for indoor applications.
Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. It provides excellent impact abrasion and chemical resistance for high traffic areas.
The material is applied in single or multiple coats by broom, roller or squeegee. GUARD PA PURE is an optimal coating solution for institutional facilities, hospitals, schools, government and any other project requiring a highly durable, no VOC, odorless coating with rapid return to service capabilities. For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Approved equivalent to SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE.
- Patent #(s): US Patents: 6,833,424 & 7,169,876
- Available Colors: 14
- Part of System: SPARTACOTE™
- Country Availability