Features & Benefits
- Penetrates deeply and protects — repels water and minimizes dirt and stains
- Great weatherability and resistance to yellowing
- Easy to clean — good resistance to frequent washing
- Ideal for applications with frequent use, such as garages, warehouses, parking lots
- Unlike traditional anti-dust paints, it can be used over new concrete after only 10 days of curing
GUARD MA is a solid colour, solvent-based methacrylic resin for both decorative and protective applications. It is a low-viscosity resin that penetrates concrete and cement-based substrates deeply through capillary absorption.
Once cured, GUARD MA consolidates the surface and provides hydrophobic, anticorrosive and protective properties. Cementitious surfaces treated with GUARD MA show reduced surface water absorption, carbonation, and yellowing. It is an ideal solution for environments with frequent use, such as driveways, courtyards, and parking areas.
GUARD MA is available in a matte finish and can be colour-matched to any standard RAL colour. For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Previously called GUARD MC SB.
- Product #: LEV-1990-CRETE, LEV-1990-CRET, LEV-XXXFLOOR, EP-0082
- 20 kg
- 200 kg
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability