CLEAR PU WB
Features & Benefits
- Safe, water-based formula
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Good weatherability and UV resistant, even outdoors
- Superior adhesion to various substrates — can bond to metal/steel
- Hygienic and easy to clean — good resistance to detergents and solvents
- Good chemical, abrasion, impact and wear resistance — ideal for high traffic and industrial applications
- Long working time — 2 hours
- Available in low gloss or matte
CLEAR PU WB is a clear, water-soluble two-part polyurethane sealer/finish coating that offers above average chemical and abrasion resistance.
With initial surface preparation and priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel, epoxy, and polyaspartic. CLEAR PU WB provides good impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. It can be used within seamless multi-build LATICRETE® flooring systems including GUARD, BUILD, QUARTZ, FLAKE, FLOW, STAIN, and SEAL.
CLEAR PU WB is formulated with an aliphatic hardener which gives it good UV stability, making it suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in a low gloss or matte finish.
For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Transparent version of what was previously referred to as GUARD PU WB Matt or GUARD PU WB Lucid.
- Product #: EP-002X
CLEAR PU WB: Low Gloss Finish
- 1,2 kg kit (1 kg Part A + 0,2 kg Part B)
- 6 kg kit (5 kg Part A +1 kg Part B)
- 12 kg kit (10 kg Part A + 2 kg Part B)
CLEAR PU WB MATTE: Matte Finish
- 1,1 kg kit (1 kg Part A + 0,1 kg Part B)
- 5,5 kg kit (5 kg Part A + 0,5 kg Part B)
- 11 kg kit (10 kg Part A + 1 kg Part B)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability