CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS
Features & Benefits
- Attractive low gloss finish
- Quick dry time – walk-on in 4-5 hours
- Extended working time
- Low VOC; minimal odor
- UV Stable
- 24 hours return to service
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance – resistance to stains and spills
- Works with existing CLEAR PA XPL Part B
- Can be mixed with traction additives for additional grip or traction
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS is a high solids, low VOC and minimal odor polyaspartic coating for both decorative and protective applications. CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS enhances any LATICRETE® resinous flooring system by providing an attractive less reflective finish when used as a top coat.
Engineered to retain a low viscosity for longer periods of time, it allows for easier application and improved workability. It can be applied in single or multiple coats by brush, roller, squeegee or resin broom. Its UV stable nature and minimal installation odor makes it suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
Approved equivalent to SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss.
Part A: 8.7 L in a 13.2 L pail
Part B: Mix with CLEAR PA XPL Part B 3.8 L in a 3.8 L pail
- Part of System: SPARTACOTE™
- Country Availability