CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS
CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS is a clear, low VOC, low odour, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea top coat engineered to retain a low viscosity for longer periods of time, allowing for easier application and improved workability.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive low gloss finish
- Quick dry time – walk-on in 6-8 hours and 24-hour return to service
- High solids formulation – easier to work with
- Improved workability – designed to retain a low viscosity for longer periods of time
- Low VOC with minimal odour – making it safe to use indoors and outdoors
- UV stable – retains optical clarity of clear finish
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance – resistance to stains and spills
- Can be mixed with traction additives for additional grip or traction
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS is a transparent, high solids, low VOC and minimal odor polyaspartic coating for both decorative and protective applications. It enhances any LATICRETE® resinous flooring system by providing an attractive less reflective finish when used as a top coat.
Engineered to retain a low viscosity for longer periods of time, CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS allows for easier application and improved workability.
CLEAR PA XPL LOW GLOSS provides excellent impact abrasion and chemical resistance for high traffic areas. Its UV stable nature and minimal installation odor makes it suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
It can be used as a finish topcoat within seamless multi-build LATICRETE® flooring systems, including GUARD, BUILD, QUARTZ, FLAKE, FLOW, METALLIC, STAIN, and SEAL.
For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Approved equivalent to SPARTACOTE™ FLEX XPL Low Gloss.
- Product #: 9152-0023-2, 9143-0001-2
8.7 lt Part A in 13.2 lt pail (item # 9152-0023-2) 3.8 lt Part B (item # 9143-0001-2)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability