CLEAR PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Antimicrobial protection keeps the floor coating cleaner by inhibiting the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the floor coating
- Ideal for sanitary applications that require protection from microbial growth, such as hospitals, clinics, laboratories and more
- Quick-drying — walkable in just a few hours (3-4 hours); 24-hour return to service
- Excellent abrasion, impact and wear resistance
- UV stable — retains optical clarity of finish, even outdoors
- Low temperature cure (-4°C)
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- Tolerant to 149°C for random incidental heat contact
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
- Low VOC emissions
- Just mix with CLEAR PA PURE Part B components
- Attractive high gloss finish
- Can be mixed with traction additives for additional grip or traction
CLEAR PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS is a clear, ultra high solids two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish equipped with silver-ion based antimicrobial technology. The material is designed to protect the coating from degradation caused by microbial growth, and remains active for the lifetime of the floor coating, even when damaged or worn.
Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. The material is applied in a single or multiple coats by broom, roller or squeegee. CLEAR PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS provides excellent impact abrasion and chemical resistance for high traffic areas. CLEAR PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
CLEAR PA PURE CLINICAL PLUS has a low VOC content and does not emit strong solvent odors or emissions during installation. Designed as a coating for use in hospitals, veterinary clinics, and pharmaceutical facilities, it can be used either as a clear sealer or a top coat in seamless multi-build systems including GUARD, BUILD, QUARTZ, FLAKE, FLOW, METALLIC, STAIN, and SEAL systems. For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Approved equivalent to SPARTACOTE™ FLEX PURE™ CLINICAL PLUS.
- Product #: 910x-000X-2BA
Part A: 20 lt
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability