Features & Benefits
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Attractive gloss finish
- Quick-drying — walkable in just a few hours
- 24-hour return to service
- Short re-coat time (1-2 hours)
- Excellent abrasion, impact and wear resistance
- UV stable — retains optical clarity of finish, even outdoors
- Low temperature cure (-34°C)
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- LATICRETE® GRIP TRACTION ADDITIVE can be introduced for improved traction and grip
- Tolerant to 149°C for random incidental heat contact
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
CLEAR PA is a clear, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish coating for both decorative and protective applications.
Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrate including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. The material is applied as a top coat by broom, roller or squeegee. It provides excellent impact abrasion and chemical resistance for high traffic areas. CLEAR PA is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
CLEAR PA is an optimal coating solution for institutional facilities, hospitals, schools, government and any other project requiring a highly durable coating with rapid return to service capabilities.
It can be used within seamless multi-build LATICRETE® flooring systems including GUARD, BUILD, QUARTZ, FLAKE, FLOW, METALLIC, STAIN, and SEAL. For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Previously called CLEAR PA SB. Approved equivalent to SPARTACOTE™ FLEX SB.
- Product #: 910x-000X-2BA
- 10 lt kit (Part A + Part B)
- 20 lt Part A
- 20 lt Part B
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability